At this time, Powerkidz (children's ministry) will meet again on November 8, 2020! Until then, your entire family is welcome to attend church with you in the Worship Center. We encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using the resources we provide on this website. We have options available in oder for you to make the best choice for your family situation as you consider attending in person or continuing to worship with us online at 10:00 AM facebook.com/powerlinechurch.
What we're doing:
- Power Line Church will be a touchless experience. You can enter, participate, and exit without touching a person or object.
- Our volunteers and staff will be wearing masks.
- Our team will continue to thoroughly clean and sanitize the entire building.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations are available around the building.
- Restricted seating and spacing in aisles will allow for proper social distancing.
- Powerkidz will meet again on November 8, 2020.
- No hospitality coffee is served at this time.
- Offering buckets will not be passed.
How can you help?
We are inviting anyone who does not feel well, or has been exposed to someone who is sick, to worship with us online until attending in person is safe to do so.
We encourage you to wear a mask and may have some available to you.
Please wash your hands and use sanitizer as much as possible.
Maintain a distance of six feet between you and other guests.